Monday 1 February 2016

Everything is New. Again.

Hello to all my readers!

I took a month off in order to tackle the homemaking monster known as Christmas!  And then I needed a second month in order to regroup and replan and refocus and re.....  Nope.  That was it.  Just three things.  *grin*  I missed you and my blog but now I have returned with new vigour.  I am so happy that I have chosen a direction in which to navigate this blog.  We will steadily be turning towards a truthful, more authentic, open and (hopefully) and very happy heading.  My writing will reflect more of who I am.  More experiences, more experiments and more truths about myself.  I hope you will find yourself reflected in my words and be encouraged.  That you will know you're not the only one.  Or, at very least, be glad that you're not like me. *wink*

And the first of these truths is that my name is Andrea and not Maeven.  I was thinking I'd have a pen name, as many famous authors and celebrities have.  But it just didn't feel like me.  I felt like I was pretending to be someone I'm not.  And so, from now on, I will be Andrea and not Maeven.

My every day look
while blogging from our home office.


Secondly, I've changed my childrens' names back to their true names.  It was fun to rename them in all Ms.  But again, it just wasn't true.  I absolutely love their names and their names all have significant reasons and stories behind them.  Stories I may share in the future.

Thirdly, I will be changing this blog slowly over into a real website.  How cool is that!?  Don't worry, I will keep you informed and make sure you can find me.  I won't leave you behind!  Promise.  And on that note, I'm hoping also to tie up all the loose ends I felt I left dangling at the end of 2015.  Many articles that promised of more articles to come.   I will create a game plan and tie them all up.

I only ask that you be patient with me.   As you learn about me, and me about you, we can steer this ship to our desired destination.  One where we both look forward to learning more and sharing more as we travel the journey of the lost art of homemaking together.

Love (and happy thoughts),
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment