This recipe is so simple and easy.
There is even a very good chance you already have all the the ingredients you'll need on hand!
My kids LOVE this hot chocolate! I love it because there are so few ingredients and I can make it in less than 5 minutes. Perfect!
2 cups Milk -- any kind! (We like rice milk)
2 cups Water
1/2 cup Sugar
1/4 cup Cocoa powder
1. In a medium pot over low heat, pour the milk and water in together.
2. Add sugar and vanilla to the pot and whisk.
3. Remove a 1/2 cup of mixture to a separate bowl. Whisk in cocoa powder until dissolved.
4. Return cocoa powder mixture to pot. Whisk.
5. Heat hot chocolate to desired temperature and serve.
You can always add a little pizzazz to your hot chocolate by using cream in place of milk or using expensive or exotic cocoa powders.
Remember to add whipped cream or marshmallows with chocolate shavings for a delicious topping to a delicious cocoa!
Check out my YouTube video all about it here:
Until next time!!