Tuesday 22 September 2015

How to get More BACON! - bacon bits



Do you want to add more bacon to your life?

Who doesn't ?!?!

Whenever we make bacon (which is about once a week!)
I always make sure to grab about two slices before it's all eaten.
I cut up these slices into very small pieces and tuck them in the freezer.


That way I always have some bits on hand as:

            -homemade bacon bits for salad (the tastiest you've ever had! I promise!!)
            -a topping for pizza (sometimes it's the only topping!)
            -jazzing up a simple cheese and tomato sandwich (always better!!)
            -a topping for potatoes (when potatoes feel boring, add bacon!)

Bacon: the pixie dust of the food world. *wink*

Saving just a few slices of bacon can help take everyday meals into awesome meals!!

Happy thoughts,
Andrea
If you would like to receive regular blog updates
be sure to "Like" my Facebook homepage here:


No comments:

Post a Comment